5 million using Google Apps
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps you and your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device. Join the 5 million business using Google Apps. It’s simple to setup, use and manage, allowing you to work smarter and focus on what really matters.
Email with Google-powered search, up to 30GB of storage, offline support, custom email addresses, and much more.
Easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders, and share calendars.
Google Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have access to them from anywhere.
Docs, Sheets, Slides
Create, share and work on documents, spread-sheets & presentations with your whole team in real-time, faster with charts and comments, embed videos, and never press save again.
Security First.Google Apps includes dozens of critical security features specifically designed to keep your data safe, secure and in your control. Your data belongs to you, and Apps tools enable you to control it, including who you share it with and how you share it. Our data center network provides exceptional security and guarantees* reliable access to your data, 24x7x365.25 (that’s right: no rest, even on leap years).
Discover a better way of working
Web based email, calendar and documents that let you work from anywhere.
Everything your business needs
- Stay connected from anywhere – With Google Apps, all your work is automatically saved in the cloud. You’ll have access to your email, calendar, documents, and sites and be able to work securely, no matter where you are in the world and what device you’re on.
- Work better together – Google Apps helps you and your team work faster and smarter by making it easy for everyone – employees, partners, vendors, anyone – to collaborate effortlessly across teams, companies and locations.
- Get stuff done faster – Google Apps can help streamline everyday tasks like invoicing, budgeting, scheduling and more. You can create an invoice template in Google Drive, balance your budget by sharing a single spreadsheet or let Google Calendar suggest times for your team to meet. By removing these time-consuming bottlenecks, Apps frees you up to spend more time on the work that really matters.
- Invisible IT that just works – Spend less time managing your IT infrastructure. Your employees always have access to the latest software, including the newest features and security updates. You don’t need to buy or maintain servers and everything can be managed from a single interface. Google Apps is quick to set up, can grow with your business, and costs just $5 per user per month – only two cups of coffee per month.
- Go Green – Moving to Google Apps helps reduce both your company’s overall expenses and its environmental impact. Apps is powered by Google’s energy-efficient data centers, so it’s less energy and carbon-intensive than on-premise servers.
What WiSE conneX offer
Evaluating all the benefits of moving your business to the cloud can be a large task. We have expertise helping all types of companies assess what a move to the cloud means in the context of their specific business needs.
You may not have the time to establish your web domain, Google Apps user accounts, or implement user policies. We can do this for you quickly and easily.
Google Apps launches hundreds of new features every year. We can help you make the most of Google Apps by providing ongoing training and communications to your employees.
Managing data needs can often be overwhelming. We can help you with everything from migrating data to implementing data policies to managing storage with Google Drive.
Whether its basic questions or more in-depth technical needs and troubleshooting, We provide a variety of affordable support packages to make sure you’re never stuck.
Contact us now for a free quote!